Technique, Inc. offers tube bending for prototype and low-volume manufacturing. We're capable of bending a diverse assortment of metals including low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, high-strength low alloys and many others.
At Technique, Inc., we are accustomed to holding very tight tolerances; all of our parts are shipped with a quality control package, ensuring your parts are built to your precise specifications.
We pride ourselves on having the fastest lead times in the industry. Our short lead times mean that your order is completed in days — not weeks.
- We can bend tubes as small as 3/8 inches in diameter and as large as 3 inches in diameter.
- We have a large inventory of bend radius tooling in stock, which means faster turn around times.
- Our state-of-the-art machinery includes laser scanning and closed look feedback systems, which means our bending equipment is constantly being monitored and is continuously improving the bending process — resulting in a higher quality product.
- Our innovative five and six axis lasers can add holes and slots to your part before or after the bending process.
- We provide end forming on all types of sizing with our in-house standard tooling technologies.
- Need coped ends or any other cut features? No problem! Our five and six axis laser can accurately create high quality cut features, which means consistent high-quality in a remarkably short timeframe.
Do you require tube bending services? Have Technique call you now and discuss how we can help!
Laser Cut Tubing
Technique, Inc. offers prototype and low-to-mid volume manufacturing of laser cut tubing. We can process all types of tubing -- including low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, high strength low alloy and many others.
At Technique, Inc., we can hold very tight tolerances; all of our parts are shipped with a quality control package, ensuring your parts are built to your precise specifications.
Laser Cut Tubing
- We offer a variety of laser cut tubing capabilities -- including straight lengths of round, square or rectangular tubing with any level of cut complexity.
- We can help develop and cut coped ends and other features to aid assembly or welding.
- The experience and expertise of our technicians allow us to assist in the development of a part that is optimized for both laser cutting and assembly.
- Sizes for our tube laser range from about 0.5" to 5.5" diameter. Additionally, larger diameter tubing can be processed on our five/six-axis lasers.
- Our fully automated tube cutting system is capable of both prototype/low-volume and longer run production — you name the quantity, we'll quote you the price.
Do you require laser cut tubing for your project? Have Technique call you now and discuss how we can help!